Our experience in defense and government projects spans from administration buildings to military bases to public transportation. Our use and understanding of the government standards, including unified facilities criteria, allows us to not only provide answers but also educate our clients about the legacy, code intent, and context of each situation. By providing solutions, rather than problems, we facilitate each project’s success.
Each project is assigned a technical team based upon the nature of the plan review, a project manager to direct the technical team, and a principle to provide oversight of the plan review process. Both short-term and long-term needs, such as staffing requirements, for each project are forecasted on a weekly basis. These needs, along with the timeline, deliverables, and client contact are tracked according to the demands of the project.
- ATS/Boeing, Hangar 1,2 & 3 Everett, WA
- Elemendorf AFB, AK
- Ft Lewis FY04 Barracks, and Medium Company Operations Jackson Ave, WA
- Kingsley Field, Building 219, Klamath Falls, OR
- Kingsley Field, Building 333, Klamath Falls, OR
- Kingsley Field, Building 400, Klamath Falls OR
- Klamath National Forest Service Building, Yreka, CA
- Misawa Air Force Base, Japan, RBA Engineers
- Naval Air Station Lemoore, CA
- Oregon State University, Foresty Service Building, OR
- Tracy Army Depot, Tracy, CA
- Travis Air Base, Fairfield, CA